ABOUT CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
We are honored to provide you with comprehensive primary care. Compass Medical, along with your insurance carrier has identified the care of chronic health conditions as an important goal.
Chronic conditions are ongoing medical problems that must be managed effectively in a partnership between the health care team and the patient to maintain the best possible health.
To be proactive with your healthcare, the Compass Medical Team has designed this program to collaborate as an organization to provide you with the most compassionate care and patient-centered experience. Sometimes, an effort like this, TAKES A VILLAGE.
Talk with your Provider today about how to get started!
HELPING YOU TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR HEALTH
Our commitment to chronic care management is unmatched. Our physicians are experts in managing chronically ill patients, specializing in the geriatric patient population.
This program will allow you to take control of your health with the support of your Care Team. We will work with you on your schedule and your priorities to provide the following:
- Patient-Centered care plan
- Telephone calls in between office visits to help you manage your chronic health conditions
- Consistent communication and involvement between you and your care team
- Coordination of care with outside providers
WHAT IS THE CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT ("CCM") PROGRAM?
Through our Chronic Care Management Program, you and your care team will create and implement a personalized and more comprehensive care plan, proactively managing your care in between office visits to better monitor your chronic diseases and improve your health.
WHO IS YOUR CARE TEAM?
You are the number one member of your care team and along with your Primary Care Provider, Chronic Care Management nurse and the rest of the CCM department, you will proactively work together to reach your healthcare goals.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM?
The “CCM” Program applies to anyone who has:
- Medicare Part B or an eligible Medicare Replacement Plan
- Two or more chronic health conditions
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO THE CCM PROGRAM?
The CCM program is dedicated to improving patient outcomes, leading you to a healthier way of life.
- You will receive a personalized, comprehensive plan of care for all of your health issues.
- Your care will be coordinated by your physician and care team, including the care you may receive at other locations, such as specialists’ offices, the hospital, other health care facilities, or your home.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE CCM PROGRAM?
This is a Medicare program, therefor Medicare rules do apply.
HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM?
Enrolling in the CCM program is easy. At your next office visit, simply let your care team know you would like to enroll.