ABOUT DIABETIC EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT
Compass Medical’s Award Winning Diabetic Education and Management Program helps Compass Medical patients and family members better understand and manage diabetes. Diabetes is a long-term illness associated with high blood sugar, which if left untreated, can lead to serious health problems including blindness, amputations, kidney failure, and heart disease.
The goal of the Compass Medical Diabetic Education and Management Program is to empower Compass Medical patients and family members with knowledge, strategies, and tools to prevent these serious problems and better manage diabetes. Whether you are a patient with newly diagnosed diabetes or have had diabetes for some time, you will definitely benefit from diabetes education because “knowledge is power”.
DIABETIC EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EASTON DIABETIC EDUCATION
- (508) 350-2222 | F: (508) 350-2316
- 21 Bristol Drive| Suite 100 | South Easton, MA 02375
TAUNTON DIABETIC EDUCATION
- (508) 824-3872 x3369 | F: (508) 350-2316
- 152 Dean Street | Building 3 | Taunton MA 02780
- Mondays, Tuesday’s and Thursdays are 8:00-5:00 and Wednesdays 8:00-3:00, no office hours on Fridays.